"Working Well": wellness programs for the workplace
Making Your Week Work For YOU!
work-site chair massage services
ergonomic body awareness staff trainings
Transform high performance stress into balanced, energized flow.
Optimize your company’s morale, productivity, focus, resilience and well-being with consistent worksite massage.
“Working Week” Trainings, tailored to your unique needs, are a perfect complement to these services and
support a happy, functional work environment.
Therapeutic chair massage Services:
Sessions of 15 - 20 minutes per person effectively provide:
• relieve stress & fatigue, including headaches, eyestrain, & Repetitive Stress Injuries
• refresh focus and productivity
• improve range of motion, resiliency & overall comfort and well-being
• reduce L&I claims & absenteeism,
• foster greater self-awareness & self-responsibility,
• uplift employee morale by acknowledging a job well done.
$95 per hour @ minimum of 2 hours, maximum of 4 hours in a day.
"Working Week" on-site workshops Transform Tension into Energy:
An innovative & efficient approach to wellness in the workplace:
• a perfect complement to worksite massage services
• concise, 30 - 45 minute experiential workshops designed to fit into the flow of a busy day
• serving groups of any size in your conference room, wellness center, any gathering space.
• Learn simple, effective tools to use most anywhere, any time, including:
- Postural tools designed to alleviate fatigue, refresh & invigorate
Breathing techniques to revitalize, center, calm and focus mind & body
Body mechanics and enhanced body awareness fostering comfort & poise
Call to discuss a quote on workshop services today!